Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mission Completion!

Last night I finished off the second of my birthday presents that I posted about here. I am very happy with the end results and can't wait to give them to the birthday girls. I will definitely be putting one of these on my to do list for myself also.

So now that I have finished these I am already thinking what is next... Well first on the growing list is to get Chloe's Kindy sheets and a drawstring bag made so when she starts full days she has something to sleep on. I am still not fully decided on what to do for the kindy sheets as yet. Will either be a variation of the link above or I may just try and use some old sheets and blankets to sort of re-sew and make a set from them and thus saving a few $$$$.

Oh and photos of the birthday presents to come next week.

1 comment:

The Cherub's Craft Blog said...

That nap mat looks perfect for K's kindy sheets