Friday, February 6, 2009

Margaret Sling Bags

I have been talking of some projects for some birthday presents. The part is tonight YAY a cocktail party so thought it was safe to finally blog some pictures of my finished products including some extra's that I have made using a pattern I have revised. So here are the first two I made:
Alexander Henry Pink Starling with black inner:

Moda's Flutterfly Snails outer with Little Creatures inner:


In my recent fabric binge I bought a heap of fat quarters and was dying to try them out so I downscaled the pattern for the Margaret Sling so that it would fit on a far quarter, it is more a purse sling and this is what I have come up with.

The first photo is a comparison of the two sizes (Pink Starling & Breeze Tile):


Michael Millers Breeze Tile with blue inner:


Michael Millers Garden Collage with pink gingham inner:

4 comments:

Dani said...

Love them well done! Think I might give one a go next week.

thehummingcat said...

They all look great, I love your fabric choices.

thehummingcat said...

They all look great, I love your fabric choices.

cindymoko said...

I would love to try one of these but can't find the actual "cutting pattern". Does anyone still have theirs? Thanks, Cindy