My little family have has a big decision to make. We have been offered an opportunity of a lifetime, to relocate to Los Angeles. Although it could be very easy to jump very quickly into this and make the decision based purely on the huge monetary benefit this would be to our future but that will not be the case.
Damian is over in the US at the moment but once he returns it will be all systems go in terms of talking this through and coming to a decision. At this stage I am thinking that our family is strong enough to make this work and make the best of the opportunity. I am having fun if nothing else researching all the possibilities.
The biggest clincher at this stage is me actually going over there to check it all out so that will be next on the agenda. They will be paying for us to go over for a mini holiday to see if it is a place I would like to call home.
All very exciting and frightening at the same time...
My baby is 10!
1 month ago