Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And the winner for the worst photo goes to...

ME!!!!

And here is the proof:

And the winner for worst photo ever goes to...

The photo above is my attempt at getting a photo for Savannah's passoport. It was an absolute disaster. What they ask of an 18month old is just rediculous but hey. Looking at the camera, no smiling, mouth closed just one of those things is hard enough let along all of them. I have submitted their passports this morning so fingers crossed they get approved. I am so nervous!

2 comments:

Lou said...

nawww....i think this pic is just divine! what a sweetie! job well done for the passport pic i think!!

Mel said...

Just popped in from EB and had to say, this pic is excellent compared to some of my passport attempts! LOL
Even the one I managed to get accepted had to be photoshopped within an inch of it's life to make it passable! LOL