Thursday, March 12, 2009

What have I been doing?

I have been a bit MIA on my blog of late. So where have I been and what have I been doing???

I have been a little sidetracked with my camera and learning the ins and outs of using it and also getting a grasp on more of the PS CS4.

So here are some of the photos that I have taken and been working with. All of the photos I have put into storyboards created in CS4 so that I am not bombarding you with an image heavy post :) The first two storyboards I am getting printed on 20" x 20" canvas' to hang in our house and can't wait for them to be finished. The last two are photos from my first session that I did on manual mode, still soooo much to learn but enjoying every moment.

1 comment:

The Cherub's Craft Blog said...

Gorgeous Pics Kate, just divine.