Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Can it really be?

This morning it finally hit me that my baby girl will be turning 3 tomorrow. Around this time 3 years ago whilst having a well deserved rest after a long walk around the shopping centre I felt an unfamiliar trickling feeling. Chloe was not due for another two weeks (EDD 10th February 2006) so off to the hospital we went. After being monitored at the hosptial for several hours it was decided that I would go home and sit tight and see what happened overnight. Being my first pregnancy I was very anxious and worried and exited all at the same time. Scared at the prospect of the impending labour but so excited to finally meet our beautiful baby.

I will come in tomorrow at some stage and share more of my memories from Chloe's arrival 3 years ago.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Happy Birthday Chloe!!

Rinnie said...

Its amazing how fast the 3 years have gone, its a bit sad to leave the baby years behind us, but ever so exciting to watch our girls grow and to see life through their eyes.
Happy Belated Birthday to Miss Chloe

Kate Ernst said...

Thanks girls!